[ad_1]

Saudi Arabia says three wounded in projectile assault from Yemen

Related Press

RIYADH, Saudi Arabia (AP) – Saudi Arabia says three civilians, together with a 10-year previous little one, had been wounded when a projectile fired by Yemen’s Shiite rebels struck the dominion’s southwest border area of Jizan.

READ  Medical doctors 'blamed victims to cowl up NHS blood scandal'

Saudi civil protection spokesman, Lt. Col. Yahia al-Kahtani mentioned on Monday that the assault by the Yemeni rebels, often called Houthis, came about late on Sunday night time and focused the town of al-Aridha.

READ  How two middle-class drinkers loved inventory market success and have become £4billion tonic tycoons

Al-Kahtani didn’t determine the kind of projectile used.

He says the wounded had been taken to a close-by hospital for therapy.

In Yemen, the Houthis had no fast remark.

A Saudi-led coalition allied with Yemen’s internationally acknowledged authorities has been at battle with Iran-backed Houthis since March 2015. The Houthis management the capital, Sanaa, and far of Yemen’s north.

READ  Lawyer leads requires gutless AFL participant to face legal costs over cowardly punch

The battle had pushed Yemen to the brink of famine.

Commercial

Sorry we aren’t presently accepting feedback on this text.



[ad_2]

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here